STARTING SOON! We have received funding for a fun and absolutely FREE community exercise class…for those who don’t normally exercise!
• Starting in May 2018 (limited numbers available) and FREE OF CHARGE for as long as the funding will allow!
• Tuesdays at 11am – 12pm at The Hub.
• Suitable for people with less mobility – gentle movement to music, designed to get the whole body moving, whilst introducing some strengthening and stretching exercises too. Exercises will be a good mixture of standing and seated work…but all can be adapted to suit the individual.
• Places are provided on a first-come, first-served basis and will be available for a limited number of weeks.
• These classes will be very friendly and welcoming and are aimed at those people who might not think that exercise is for them.
So if you, or anyone you might know, are interested then please contact Andrea on:
Tel: 07855 138 005
or send an email to the Hub at: firstname.lastname@example.org