VALP Proposed Submission Consultation takes place 9am Thursday 2 November – 5.15pm Thursday 14 December 2017, and affects all local parishes.
How to respond
- Before you make your representation, please take the time to read our Guidance Notes on how to respond. You may also find it useful to read the Planning Inspectorate notes on making a model representation.
- To respond to the Plan, please go to the online consultation portal
In accordance with regulations 19 and 35 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012, we have published the Statement of Representation Procedures and Statement of Availability below.
- Statement of Representations Procedure
- Statement of Availability
- Proposed Submission Consultation Statement
- Duty to Co-operate Statement of Compliance
The Local Plan
- Proposed Submission Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan (large file size) A quicker downloadable version is available here
- Sustainability Appraisal
- Supporting Evidence
For more information on VALP, please see the short video below.
Further information and feedback form available on the AVDC website: https://www.aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk/valp-proposed-submission
This consultation will also be considered by Pitstone Parish Council at their meeting on 30 November 2017, where residents are welcome to put their representations to councillors during the public session, before the members debate.