The parish council is currently working on a dedicated planning application section for the web site. In the meantime, following your feedback, we will post details of applications in this news section so that you can find them more easily.
Applications for consideration at the 17 October 2016 planning committee meeting (7.30pm in the Meeting Room at Pitstone Memorial Hall) are:
- Consider application for single storey rear extension with addition of roof lights at 2 Cheddington Road (16/03392/APP)
- Consider application for modification of the S106 planning obligation relating to AV/1695/84 and 90/00874/APP with regard to restriction of the occupancy of the annexe at Erlegh Manor, Vicarage Road (16/03156/POA)
- Consider application for replacement barn at 104 Vicarage Road (16/03243/APP)
- Consider the SUDS drainage scheme and associated maintenance proposals relating to the approval of reserved matters pursuant to outline permission 13/03491/AOP relating to appearance, landscaping, layout and scale for the erection of 40 residential dwellings together with new access, associated parking and informal open space and attenuation pond on Land Rear Of Glebe Close And Rushendon Furlong Pitstone (16/01130/ADP)
- Consider application for loft conversion with rear facing dormer windows at 128 Vicarage Road (16/01539/APP)
The plans may be viewed online by going to http://eplanning.aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk and searching using the planning reference number.
Any comments, representations or objections you may have should be submitted directly to AVDC as the planning authority, by the date shown on the yellow site notice, quoting the planning reference number. This can be done on-line or you can post comments to:
The Head of Development Control, Aylesbury Vale District Council, The Gateway,
Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP19 8FF
If you wish the parish council to take your comments into consideration when making our recommendation, please also supply the details to us before noon on the day of the meeting to allow sufficient time for the information to be circulated to all councillors.
Laurie Eagling, Clerk to Pitstone Parish Council